- Have you lost and gained the same weight most of your life?
- Has bariatric surgery crossed your mind as a last resort for weight loss?
- Do diets and exercise have little effect on the number on the scales?
- Are you an emotional eater?
- Do you have trouble expressing emotions and tend to stuff them with food?
- Have you spent thousands of $ on quick fix weight loss gimmicks and they didn’t work?
- Is your weight a reflection on your self-esteem?
- Do you often crave sweets or snacks late at night?
Would you like to:
- Get to the root cause of what has been driving your emotional eating issues?
- Re-script the patterns in the brain to alter your self-image and regulate your weight?
- Fire up your metabolism to effectively burn fat?
- Recalibrate your unconscious mind to envision your new body image?
- Reestablish primary nurturing patterns to no longer use food in place of love?
- Know when your stomach has had enough and stop after a few tasty bites?
- Establish a loving inner family to give you encouragement and nurturing every day?
- Do so in a loving, spiritual way?
Hello, my name is Becky Arrington and I am a Success Strategist and Clinical Alchemical Hypnotherapist who like you, has struggled with weight most of my life. My own story included my neurotic Mother putting me on diets with her when I was in Jr. High and at a perfect weight. Her constant concern about the scales fixed a pattern within me that created an overweight self-image that has plagued me no matter what my weight. Over the years I have lost and gained the same 50 pounds, continually struggling to keep it off. After menopause those pounds didn’t come off like before and it seemed no matter what I did, the scales kept registering higher.
In April I had a health scare with a thyroid issue and a pre-diabetes diagnosis. This was the way the universe stepped in to make me finally deal with my weight issue. I started recording everything I was eating on the app My Fitness Pal which in itself was a revelation! I was amazed at the amount of calories, fat and sugar in some of the “healthy” foods I was eating. The weight was coming off, albeit very slowly and I would stay stuck for weeks on a particular number on the scale, which even though I was feeling inch loss, was frustrating. Since that time I have lost 30 pounds, but most importantly I have learned to eat, enjoy the taste and stop after a few bites.
Until I read this article http://www.alchemyinstitute.com/understanding-metabolic-programming.html by David Quigley, the founder of Alchemical Hypnotherapy.
Everything in the article rang true for me as did the other articles on:
Addressing the Underlying Issues of Our Weight Loss : http://www.alchemyinstitute.com/addressing-the-underlying-causes-of-our-eating-habits.html
How Food is Used to Suppress Emotions: http://www.alchemyinstitute.com/how-food-is-used-to-suppress-emotions.html
Losing Weight Through Creative Expression: http://www.alchemyinstitute.com/losing-weight-through-creative-expression.html
Why Dieting Leads to Weight Gain, Achieve Permanent Weight Loss Through Alchemical Hypnosis: http://www.alchemyinstitute.com/achieve-permanent-weight-loss-with-alchemical-hypnosis.html
Through self-hypnosis I began reprogramming my metabolism and in conjunction with my Inner Healer began getting direct input into how I could reprogram my system. I then followed that with several sessions targeting emotional issues around food as a child and ended the series with a session with David where I regressed and received love and attention I had not gotten in infancy and learned how to eat again, this time listening to my body when it was full. Since that time the weight has been coming off easier and effortlessly. I have seen a more dramatic inch loss as the fat cells are melting from the increased metabolism. The food cravings have gone away because I have created a new sense of being nurtured and no longer looking for food to fill the void.
Ideally I would like to offer this program as a skinny person at my ideal weight, a true testament that it works. And I could actually wait until I got there, but I know too many people who are struggling with the same issues as me and need this now! So I am in this with you, prepared to share all the insights I have found in my journey as your personal cheerleader, but also to help get to the root cause of what is keeping you stuck in your relationship with your body.
I would like to offer you a free assessment to see if this is a journey you would like to take. It truly does take healing from the inside out to make sure that all the systems are perfectly aligned. Once all things are working in conjunction, the process can be very quick, easy and sustainable. Call me today to book your assessment: 770-778-2051 or email@example.com